Sunday, April 5, 2015

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Review

image
“Go for up to 3x the wow factor with Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes that are water-resistant, yet wash off easily with Shine Eye Makeup Remover Cloths. This is quite possibly the most mood-altering, life-changing product in the cosmetics world!” Younique 


Packaging:

image

Brushes (fiber & mascara): 

image
When applying the product it’s very simple. You apply the Transplanting Gel (mascara) while it is still wet you apply the fibers. After a thin coat of fibers seal in the fibers with the Transplanting Gel. (Repeat until you get the desired effect) 
I find to get the best results only apply the fibers just at the end of your lashes. (avoiding the root) I think you get the best results when you don’t go overboard with the fibers, do one thin coat then seal. The product looks really nice on the lower lashes. It makes them look long and doesn’t look spidery, giving a great doll like affect. As for the top lashes I’m not in love with it. It is not as horrible as everyone makes it out to be. I think people who hate it are applying it incorrectly. I also did not have an issue with the fibers falling in my eyes, again I think people who do are applying WAY too much. It did make my lashes look longer and plumper.
After application I find that after 1-2 hours a few fibers do fall down. If your under eyes are set with powder you can wipe away the fibers and be fine the rest of the day.

Before and After:

image

  • How many stars? 3 out of 5 
  • Who would you recommend this product for? People who enjoy fiber mascara, those with short lower lashes.
  • Price? $29 
  • Last Comments? When applied correctly it can look nice. You just can’t go overboard with it. I personally think it looks best on the lower lashes. It gives a doll like effect. I’ve even received compliments wearing this on my lower lashes!
    Thank you to my friend Heather for sending me these products to review. If you decided to buy anything from Younique use Heather as your rep! :)
Have you tried the Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment