Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector Review


image
"Targeted oil-control primer that perfects and minimizes pores for mattified skin that lasts up to 12 hours.” Beccacosmetics.com




Review

First I would say if you’re interested in trying this product, read the directions! “Primer can be worn alone or under foundation. To apply, warm a pea-sized amount in hands and pat onto specific areas of concern like the T-zone. Allow product to dry before following with makeup application. For touch-ups throughout the day, warm primer in hands and pat over makeup to target oily areas.” The primer is amazing but honestly only works when applied properly. Otherwise it can ball up under foundation.
The Becca Ever Matte primer is water based, no silicones are in the product at all. I’ve been wearing it for about a month now. It lives up to the claims. I use it to target my oilier areas (t-zone). It keeps me very matte and helps my pores appear smaller. The only con is it can dry out your skin! So if you’re not very oily, I would skip this. I make sure to wear a good moisturizer to keep my skin from getting flakey. If you don’t want to wear a thicker (and by thicker I mean a normal moisturizer) during the day, I suggest one at night to help lock in hydration / moisture! 
  • Would you re-buy this product? Yes.
  • How many stars? 5 out of 5
  • Who would you recommend this product for? People with very oily skin who want to stay matte.
  • Price? $36 (sephora, ulta, beccas website) 
Have you tried the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment